Monday 7 May 2012

An Introduction

Okay, so I decided to make this blog in order to dispel some of the myths about fitness. I will also give you tips and tricks to get fit fast (or just stay in shape) with a student/ gamers budget and time.

As for me, I am a first year Neuroscience student at the University of Nottingham, I was in shape in high school but ever since I've never really been into exercise too much until the start of 2012.

In January 2012 I decided that after gaining about a stone (14lbs) in 3 months I should probably do something about the way my life was going and decided to get in shape, but I had no idea where to start or what I should do. I have spent a long time looking on the web and watching videos about how to get fit and I thought I would make a blog to direct people to the good videos, as well as giving you quick tips and in depth explanations.

Enjoy.

No comments: